Based on Alpha 800 HMI
• Provides shadow/Fresnel shade quality comparable to traditional tungsten or HMI lamps
• Beam angle adjustable from 5 to 55°
• Removable 175mm diameter lens for even brighter light
the Alpha 300 is constructed from our exclusive 14mm LES (Light Emitting Surface) allowing for the perfect light to lens ratio. They are also designed with the PlanoConvex optic which directs more light forward, for a brighter and more even light. Each includes:
• The unique 600W dual-color matrix chip
• 100 lumens/watt output and 95+ CRI capability
• 300 W max output (from 2700 to 6500 K))
• Wired and wireless DMX compatibility, using Lumen Radio protocol
• 9' head lead (head extenders are standard K5600 items you probably already own)
Alpha 300 LED head
head weight: 5.4 kg
Fresnel diameter: 175 mm
Beam angle: 5-555°
Spigot type: 16 mm (3 positions)
Portafilter diameter: 197mm or 7 3/4"
Studio version (available on request): Pan, Tilt, Focus
300W single ballast
one output, all components and controls are contained in this compact housing.
• The LCD screen displays the functions of color temperature control from 2700 to 6500 K, dimming from 1 to 100%, DMX selection / termination and automatic detection (the ballast knows the power required for the connected devices and automatically supplies the appropriate energy)..
• 48V DC direct input and PWM square wave modulation
• Micro USB for firmware updates and diagnostics included
• Add a splitter and you can power two of our 75 or 150W panels.
Chimera speed ring #9190, diameter 197mm
Chimera Quartz Small bank #8425