Alpha 300 is based on the Alpha 800 HMI
• Delivers crisp Fresnel highlight/shadow quality comparable to tradition tungsten or HMI lights
• Smoothly adjustable beam angle from 5-55°.
• 6.9” (175mm) diameter lens is removable for an even sharper light
Alpha 300 is built around our exclusive 14mm LES (Light Emitting Surface) allowing for perfect light-to-lens ratios, assisted by PlanoConvex optics that direct more light forward, leading to a brighter and more even light. Each includes:
• K5600’s unique 600W Bi-Color matrix LED chip
• 100 lumen/watt output and 95+ CRI capability
• 300W max output (from 2700 - 6500° K)
• Wired and wireless DMX compatibility, using Lumen Radio’s protocol
• 9’ Head Cable (Head extensions are standard K5600 items that you probably already have)
Alpha 300 LED kit includes Alpha 300 LED head, 300W single ballast, extension cable 7m50, barndoor, flycase trolley.
Alpha 300 Head
LES (Light Emitiitng System) 14mm - 600W
300 Watt from 2700 to 6500K
Head weight: 5,4 kg
Head dimension: 290X280X350 mm
Fresnel diameter: 175 mm
Fresnel Beam angle: 5°-55°
Silent cooling fan system: regulated to light intensity.
Sigot diameter: 16 mm
Studio version (available on request): control Pan, tilt, focus
300 watt Single Ballast LED
all components and controls are contained in this compact case.
• LCD screen displays output functions: 2700 - 6500° K color temperature control, 1 - 100% dimming, DMX selection/termination and auto sensing (the ballast knows the wattage required for connected fixtures and automatically delivers the appropriate energy)
• Direct 48V DC input capable and PWM square wave modulated
• Micro USB for firmware upgrades and diagnosis is included
• Add a Splitter Box and you can power two of our 75 or 150W panels.
1200W Multi-Output Ballast
two output connectors.
• Each output is capable of 600W of power
• Plug in any two of our LEDs and the ballast will sense the power needed
• Adding two of our Splitter Boxes allows up to any four lights on a single 1200 Ballast
• Our LCD screen display toggles between any connected fixtures for individual control (above)
Splitter––Sports three connectors: one input and two output. The Splitter communicates with the ballast how many lamps are connected and gives independent control of each, regardless of which fixtures are connected
Note – All electronics in heads and ballasts are six-channel capable. This will allow for full color upgrades in the future. That said, output will be affected with a full color solution.
Chimera speedring #9190, diameter 197mm
Chimera Quartz Small bank #8425