The four lighting options: Parabolic Beamer, lenses, Soft Box and focalspot.
• Removable beamer reflector is compatible with our Joker 400 lens and shutter
• the efficiency for certain configurations is comparable to that of the Joker 400.
The Joker 300 is constructed from our exclusive 14mm LES (Light Emitting Surface) allowing for the perfect light to lens ratio. They are also designed with the PlanoConvex optic which directs more light forward, for a brighter and more even light. Each includes:
• The unique 600W dual-color matrix chip
• 100 lumens/watt output and 95+ CRI capability
• 300 W max output (from 2700 to 6500 K))
• Wired and wireless DMX compatibility, using Lumen Radio protocol
• 7m50 head lead (head extenders are standard K5600 items you probably already own)
Data TechniquesJoker 300 LED head
Weight without Beamer: 3.6 kg
Weight with Beamer: 4.2 kg
Optical System: PAR or Focal Spot
PAR Beam Angle: 5-533°
Focal Spot Angle Beam: 20 or 400°
Silent Forced Ventilation System
Spigot type: 16mm (3 positions)
Shutter and accessory diameter: 130 mm
Single 300W LED Ballast
one output, all components and controls are contained in this compact enclosure.
• The LCD screen displays the functions of color temperature control from 2700 to 6500 K, dimming from 1 to 100%, DMX selection / termination and automatic detection (the ballast knows the power required for the connected devices and automatically supplies the appropriate energy)..
• 48V DC direct input and PWM square wave modulation
• Micro USB for firmware updates and diagnostics included
• Add a splitter and you can power two of our 75 or 150W panels.
- SOFTUBE 400
- BUG A BEAM ZOOM LED
- DOPCHOICE Snapbag
- CHIMERA Videopro XS #8115 + ring #9640OP
- CHIMERA Pancake XS + ring 9640OP
- CHIMERA Chinese Ball + ring 9640OP
- CHIMERA Octa3 + ring 9640OP